Established and expanding Air Conditioning Contractor looking for a Project Engineer with a building services and/or air conditioning background.
Leicester based, salary up to approx 25k.
* Assisting with projects or taking ownership of small works contracts, most likely air conditioning installations.
* Assisting with scoping a project, site surveys, producing a working design (possibly with CAD), creating a quotation and following up to contract award.
* Site management, to include supervision of labour, materials and ensuring the project will be handed over to the customer on time and budget.
* Client liaison and attending site meetings as necessary.
* You will ideally come from either a Building Services background, either with some career experience in the office or with an HNC or degree (or working towards it) in a Building Services or related subject.
* An understanding of HVAC - heating, ventilation and air conditioning.
* A willingness to learn and a flexibility to handle design and project management.
* A full driving licence is preferable, as travel to site meetings will be required.
A basic salary in the c18-25k bracket, pending on background and experience.
Pension, company benefits and 24 days holiday offered.
Company car/allowance will be available after a period of time.
Based in the Leicester area.
Suitable towns include: Leicester, Derby, Nottingham, Burton, Tamworth, Coalville, Loughborough.