Area Sales Manager for a commercial heating company in the South East and London area.
A market leader in the sector with a first class product with competitive advantage features around energy efficiency, speed of heating, and consistency. They have a good company culture and have a record of keeping their staff for a long period of time.
To sell a market leading range of commercial HVAC products to specifiers (25%), merchants (25%) and contractors (50%). Their products are suited to offices, hotels, residential healthcare and sheltered housing, hospitals, public buildings, schools and colleges. Other tasks are:
* Managing orders and quotes through the supply chain.
* Plan, manage and report on customer meetings, and sales opportunities via the companies CRM.
* Help in post order customer service
* Provide installation advice to contractors
1. Successful sales track record
2. Knowledge of the building services or a technical sector. They may consider a candidate from the domestic sector.
Basic 35K to 40K, depending on experience
Bonus to 18K,
25 days holiday
South East and London. Including the following counties:
Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex, Kent, Middlesex, Greater London. Postcodes: RG, SO, BH, PO, GU, RH, BN, TN, ME, CT, SL and most London postcodes.
Relevant Cities: Reading, Southampton, Maidstone, Crawley, Redhill, Slough, Farnborough, Aldershot, Tonbridge, Croydon, London.