Air Conditioning Projects Engineer - Manchester. Basic up to approx c35k.
Well established company, good support and client base.
Previous office experience necessary.
* Managing split/VRF installations via the office, with site visits as required.
* Some additional mechanical services such as ducting, vent and pipework may be part of your remit, plus the occasional boiler replacement.
* Taking enquiries from initial site survey, sizing up and assisting with design, to estimating, procurement, site set up, health and safety and site management.
* Full client liaison and reporting.
* Overseeing and appointing internal and sub-contracted labour.
* Ensuring all projects are handed over on time and to budget to the customer.
* A good knowledge of either Air Conditioning or full mechanical building services (likely with an air con bias) is required.
* Qualifications in a building services related subject such as HNC or degree is preferable but not essential.
* An understanding of design (some projects are D&B) will be necessary but assistance will be given. Any CAD skills is a big plus.
* Office experience and running HVAC projects from the office is necessary.
* A full driving licence is required, as you will be handling projects both locally in the North West and further afield as needed.
A basic salary up to approx 35k with company car or car allowance.
Pension, mobile, laptop.
Ideally based in the Manchester area to focus on projects in the North.
Suitable towns include: Macclesfield, Stockport, Hyde, Sale, Altrincham, Wilmslow, Eccles, Ashton Under Lyne, Oldham.