Area Sales Manager required for a leading heating company in the South East.
A leader in their field with first class support, both in pre-sales, and post-sales. They differentiate themselves by having excellent reliability and performance.
To sell a range of domestic heating products to a range of customers, specifically - merchants and installers. The purpose of the role is build relationships with customers and persuade them to use our clients' products.
- Encouraging new customers to join their loyalty program.
- Encouraging existing customers to progress through the different stages of their loyalty program
- Doing roughly 6 calls a day
- Discussing features and benefits with customers
- You will have around 150 customers and will call on them a set number of times in a year
- Solve any problems that customers have
- Experience within the Domestic Heating or plumbing sector with a good understanding of the route to market.
- Contacts with customers (merchants or installers)
- Excellent sales experience
- A positive, hungry, can do attitude.
Basic 32K - 38K - possibly more for an excellent candidate.
Company car - Wide choice of cars to choose from.
25 days holiday
The patch covers South East
Relevant towns: Salisbury, Oxford, Reading & Swindon. To be considered for the role you will need to love on patch and be located close to the M4.
Other relevant job titles: Sales Engineer, Sales Representative, Account Manager, Salesman, Business Development Manager, Regional Sales Manager.