Our client has been setting the standards for the heating industry for over 50 years and are proud of their reputation for producing revolutionary heating products manufactured to the highest standards possible. They also have a fantastic range of renewables as part of their range.
The plumbing and heating trainer will carry out:
1. Technical training on heating and renewables products to customers and staff.
2. Develop training courses to ensure relevancy and competitive edge
3. Develop training centres' equipment and facilities.
4. Develop your knowledge of industry regulations and equipment performance and application.
5. Product familiarisation and technical training in the companies training centre and customers premises
6. You will be responsible for 5 members of staff.
Extensive gas experience
Excellent communication and presenting skills
Domestic & Commercial ACS (CCN1, CEN1, WAT1, CPA1)
Gas NVQ 3 or City & Guilds or equivalent.
A1 Assessor Award or equivalent :
BPEC or equivalent Solar DHW, Heat Pump & Unvented HWSS (G3) qualification.
Air conditioning and / Refrigerant safe handling qualifications
Computer literate (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
Electrical (Part P) qualifications
Basic 34,000 to 38,000 depending on experience.
You should be based near Frimley . But also be prepared for the occasional trip throughout the UK (1 to 2 x per week).
Relevant Cities/Locations: Aldershot, Frimley, Camberley, Woking, Guildford, Bracknell.
Relevant Job Titles Gas Trainer, Gas Assessor, Gas Training Advisor.