Specialist smoke & natural ventilation company require a Graduate CFD Mechanical Engineer to develop in-house CFD capabilities in South Wales - Negotiable Basic Salary + Company Benefits + Ongoing Training and Development.
THE ROLE - GRADUATE CFD MECHANICAL ENGINEER
* Creating CFD models in response to customer orders, tailoring to individual project needs.
* CFD models will be used predominately for smoke ventilation applications in all types of buildings, testing the effectiveness of the proposed system and their compliance with regulatory requirements.
* Also involved with Research & Development of new systems in both Smoke and Natural ventilation systems.
* Liaising with customers, and internal departments as required.
* Creating CFD reports that outline the models' results with design recommendations for customers.
* Present finding/results of analysis to building control / approving authorities
THE PERSON - GRADUATE CFD MECHANICAL ENGINEER
* BEng (min.) in Mechanical Engineering, Science related subject, or equivalent discipline.
* Thermodynamic / Heat Transfer knowledge.
* Knowledge and basic user of CFD Modelling.
* Full driving license required for travel to the office and client sites as required.
* Experience in the use of FDS (Fire Design Simulator)
* Other software knowledge, such as CAD, Solid Works or Revit would be advantageous.
THE PACKAGE - GRADUATE CFD MECHANICAL ENGINEER
Basic salary up to c25k, negotiable, with additional company benefits to include contributory pension scheme after qualifying period, and ongoing training and support.
THE LOCATION - GRADUATE CFD MECHANICAL ENGINEER
Based in the office in South Wales, ideal locations will include: Cardiff, Newport, Barry, Bridgend, Caerphilly, Cwmbran, Pontypool, Chepstow, Pontypridd, Penarth.