Great opportunity for a junior mechanical & building services engineer to develop their career.
Salary up to c20k, based in Scunthorpe.
Any CAD & office skills a bonus!
* Working closely with a Manager, you'll be providing quotations for building services & mechanical installation projects.
* Liaising with customers and suppliers over the phone.
* Using Excel and office packages, you'll be logging information relating to equipment, parts and projects.
* Dealing with CAD drawings and assisting with producing a full design.
* Assisting with site surveys.
* A technical or engineering background is preferred.
* Preferably you'll have an HNC/HND qualification in a building services related subject, which may include mechanical engineering or a CAD/design background.
* Alternatively some office experience within a technical/engineering company would also be very much of interest.
* Comfortable with IT packages such as Excel and good communication skills over the phone is a must have.
A basic starting salary up to 20k. Company benefits in addition.
Based in Scunthorpe.
Suitable areas include: Scunthorpe, Doncaster, Gainsborough, Hatfield, Grimsby, Barton Upon Humber.