Lab/Test Engineer, mechanical products, Leeds based. Salary up to approx 22k.
Working in 1st class facilities, with excellent career development opportunities.
* Working in lab conditions, responsible for testing products pre-launch.
* Ensuring products and components meet in-house and industry standards.
* Identifying and overcoming problems from tests.
* Analysis of data and producing technical reports.
* Involvement with product development projects.
* Degree qualified engineer in a mechanical or related subject.
* Experience of lab work and/or testing in a manufacturing facility would be preferable.
* Graduate engineers in mechanical or chemical engineering are also invited to apply.
A basic salary up to 22k, dependent on background and experience.
Excellent company benefits.
Based on the outskirts of Leeds.