We provide one to one bespoke support for individuals at all levels in the HVAC sector facing redeployment or redundancy. Our services are cost effective, individually designed and delivered online.
We are professional recruiters
We have built relationships with leading HVAC companies.
We can teach you the skills to find vacancies that are not advertised.
We can teach you the best strategies to get an interview and improve your interview skills.
We know the companies, contacts and job roles well having placed hundreds of candidates in this sector.
What we offer
A one to one bespoke Programme of online coaching sessions including actions plans, review and self-study with 3 months of online support. The programme typically covers the following modules which are adjusted in emphasis depending on your individual needs.
1. Review your job aspirations having regard to the current jobs market in the HVAC industry and the skills that feel you offer.
2. Develop an eye-catching CV that can be adjusted to match the expectations of the employer.
3. Develop a plan to identify and apply for advertised and unadvertised vacancies and self-employment options using job boards, referral networks, reverse marketing, linkedin and social media.
4. Practise interview skills
5. You then implement your plan with three months online support from us. This includes access to skills development videos and training content for self-study as well as having us available for an online chat to support you through the process.
Price £500 plus VAT
We provide additional self-study resources on the following subjects:
How to market yourself to win more vacancies
Preparing for interviews
Socialising to win more vacancies
Building interview confidence
How to get referrals to new vacancies
Dealing with psychometrics
Getting an interview