|Job title:||Chiller Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to €55k+vehicle & door-door|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||2 months ago|
Service Engineer required from an industrial refrigeration/air conditioning background.
Basic to é55k with door-door travel.
Focusing on repair and maintenance of chillers in industrial sites.
* A mix of reactive breakdowns, planned maintenance of industrial chillers and cooling equipment.
* Some assistance with the installation and commissioning of rental/temporary equipment.
* Mobile role, liaising closely with customers across multiple sites.
* Providing technical assistance and support on contracts, plus assisting with quoting for remedial works
* As the region continues to grows, great potential to progress your career.
* F-Gas qualified engineer required, with experience of working on chillers, either industrial or commercial.
* Full driving licence and flexible to cover call-outs throughout Ireland as a region.
Salary in the é45-55k bracket.
Vehicle, Door-door travel and excellent benefits package to include healthcare.
Mobile role mainly covering the Central/North of Ireland, plus some calls into Northern Ireland.
Ideally applicants will be near the likes of Dublin, Drogheda and surrounding areas.
Plus those south of Belfast will certainly be of interest too.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs