HVAC Contracts Manager
|Job title:||HVAC Contracts Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £58k+car+bonus|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
Job descriptionHVAC Contract Manager required.
Basic c£50-58k with car/allowance.
West Midlands based.
* Management of 2 experienced HVAC Project Managers, plus responsible for your own successful delivery of projects from order, whilst liaising with the pre-construction team at design stage.
* Procurement of materials, labour and sub-contractors, putting a programme and schedule of works together, health and safety management and provision of full project documentation.
* Full Profit & Loss responsibility for your contracts, ranging from £250k up to £3m in order value.
* Working closely with the client and principal contractor at delivery stage to successful handover, with project meetings as required.
* Providing detailed monthly reports to include project progress and financial management.
* Mix of office/home base to suit, with travel to sites as necessary.
* Track record of delivering HVAC projects at Project or Contract Management level. Leadership experience not essential.
* A background and proven track record in Mechanical Building Services contracting preferred, with P&L responsibilities of your projects.
* HNC or above in a mechanical related subject preferred but not essential.
* Comfortable working in a small team and used to taking responsibility to deliver contracts independently.
A basic salary in the c£50-58k bracket, dependent on background and experience.
Annual bonus (approx 10%), Company Car or allowance, pension, death in service, 25 days holiday.
Based in the West Midlands area to work closely with the team in the office as required.
Ideal locations include: Birmingham, Solihull, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Coventry.
The role will allow remote working, plus regular site visits on the contracts you manage.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs