HVAC Design Engineer
|Job title:||HVAC Design Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £35k|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||about 2 months ago|
HVAC Design Engineer role based near Halifax
M&E and/or HVAC experience required.
Basic salary up to c£35k + benefits
* Providing engineering design for HVAC projects.
* Reviewing construction drawings, you'll be drawing and modelling on CAD for specialist systems.
* Undertaking engineering calculations, to ensure the design is as per the client's specification.
* Selection and sizing of equipment to provide a fully designed and costed project, with some assistance in providing quotations.
* Ensuring project design conforms to regulations.
* Fully liaising with the design and project team through the project cycle and via the client where required to confirm aspects of the specification.
* Experience of design in HVAC engineering or mechanical building services required.
* Experience of AutoCAD is essential, with exposure to mechanical building services. Additional electrical knowledge is helpful.
* HNC or degree qualifications preferred in a mechanical or building services subject is preferred but not essential.
A basic salary up to approx c£35k, with full company benefits.
Based near Halifax.
Suitable locations include Halifax, Huddersfield, Bradford, Wakefield, Leeds.
This role is predominantly office based, with occasional home-working available.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs