M&E Project Manager
|Job title:||M&E Project Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £50k|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||3 months ago|
M&E Project Manager required in the South West
* Running multiple contracts from order, overseeing projects through to successful completion and handover.
* Focusing on the installation of specialist ventilation equipment, with associated mechanical and electrical systems with values up to c£350k.
* Responsible for programming, procurement of labour and materials through to on-site leadership with full client interaction.
* Assisting with variations, cost control, through to invoicing of final works on inspection and handover.
* A background in HVAC or M&E Project Management required, with a track record of delivery. Specific product training given.
* Would suit a Project Engineer, Project Manager, Contracts Manager or experienced supervisor on installations of M&E equipment.
* Understanding of ventilation packages preferred, with knowledge of control panels and electrical works a bonus.
* Ability to work independently, with good organisation skills to handle 3-4 projects at one time.
* Strong IT skills in MS packages to control project documentation.
A basic salary in the c£45-50k bracket, pending on background and experience.
Company Car or allowance available.
25 days holiday.
Based in the South West or South Coast.
Suitable locations include: Bristol, Bath, Exeter, Yeovil, Bournemouth, Salisbury.
Home/remote working, with occasional office visits required.
Sites are mainly in the local area, with some travel further afield as necessary.