M&E Project Manager
|Job title:||M&E Project Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £50k|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||19 days ago|
M&E Project Manager required in the South West
* Running multiple contracts from order, overseeing projects through to successful completion and handover.
* Focusing on the installation of specialist ventilation equipment, with associated mechanical and electrical systems with values up to c£350k.
* Responsible for programming, procurement of labour and materials through to on-site leadership with full client interaction.
* Assisting with variations, cost control, through to invoicing of final works on inspection and handover.
* A background in HVAC or M&E Project Management required, with a track record of delivery. Specific product training given.
* Would suit a Project Engineer, Project Manager, Contracts Manager or experienced supervisor on installations of M&E equipment.
* Understanding of ventilation packages preferred, with knowledge of control panels and electrical works a bonus.
* Ability to work independently, with good organisation skills to handle 3-4 projects at one time.
* Strong IT skills in MS packages to control project documentation.
A basic salary in the c£45-50k bracket, pending on background and experience.
Company Car or allowance available.
25 days holiday.
Based in the South West or South Coast.
Suitable locations include: Bristol, Bath, Exeter, Yeovil, Bournemouth, Salisbury.
Home/remote working, with occasional office visits required.
Sites are mainly in the local area, with some travel further afield as necessary.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs