Sales Director BMS
|Job title:||Sales Director BMS|
|Salary:||Basic to £80K + Commission to £25K|
|Contact name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Published:||7 months ago|
Sales Director required for a fantastic BMS company ideally based in or around London or South East area. Basic to £80K + Commission and good package.
THE COMPANY - Sales Director BMS
- Excellent reputation for quality work.
- Experts in Smart Buildings.
- Renowned for successfully completing large projects.
- The company has a great culture where employees are genuinely valued and developed, and rewarded well for hard work.
THE ROLE - Sales Director BMS
- Managing a team of 5-10 Salespeople focused on the projects side.
- Coaching and developing the team to identify and close project work.
- Having a hands on approach to building sales themselves. Building a pipeline of projects sales for the company with M&E Contractors in the main, but also effectively utilising contacts with M&E Consultants and End Users.
- Quoting for projects with a top line design
- Chasing projects and getting projects over the line.
- Focusing on BMS and Smart Building Projects.
THE PERSON - Sales Director BMS
Essential criteria are:
- Experienced in managing sales people, or evidence of potential to manage team.
- A well established track record of selling BMS projects.
- Good technical knowledge of BMS.
- Good evidence of regularly being able to sell at least £1m of project work.
- Experienced in winning new business
THE PACKAGE - Sales Director BMS
- Basic £70K - £80K depending on experience
- Good commission c£25K uncapped
- 25 days holiday increasing to 30 with length of service.
- Other benefits packages.
- Good company car options including hybrid, or opt out.
LOCATION - Sales Director BMS
Working from home and covering London the South East. You should be based within 30 mins of the M25. Good locations are : London, Bromley, Croydon, Romford, Guildford, Slough, St. Alban's, Enfield and Sevenoaks.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs