Senior Business Development Manager BMS
|Job title:||Senior Business Development Manager BMS|
|Salary:||Basic to £80K + Commission to £25K|
|Contact name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Published:||16 days ago|
Senior Business Development Manager BMS required for a fantastic BMS company ideally based in or around London or South East area. Basic to £80K + Bonus and good package.
THE COMPANY - BMS Area Sales Manager
- Excellent reputation for quality work.
- Experts in Smart Buildings.
- Renowned for successfully completing large projects.
- The company has a great culture where employees are genuinely valued and developed, and rewarded well for hard work.
THE ROLE - BMS Regional Manager
- Building a pipeline of projects sales for the company with M&E Contractors in the main, but also effectively utilising contacts with M&E Consultants and End Users.
- Quoting for projects with a top line design
- Chasing projects and getting projects over the line.
- Focusing on BMS and Smart Building Projects.
THE PERSON - BMS Regional Manager
Essential criteria are:
- A well established track record of selling BMS projects.
- Good technical knowledge of BMS.
- Good evidence of regularly being able to sell at least £2m of project work.
- Experienced in winning new business
THE PACKAGE - BMS Regional Manager
- Basic £60K - £80K depending on experience
- Good bonus to £25K uncapped
- 25 days holiday increasing to 30 with length of service.
- Other benefits packages.
- Good company car options including hybrid, or opt out.
LOCATION - BMS Regional Manager
Working from home and covering London the South East. You should be based within 30 mins of the M25. Good locations are : London, Bromley, Croydon, Romford, Guildford, Slough, St. Alban's, Enfield and Sevenoaks.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs