Office based role in Air Conditioning, providing applications, design, estimating and technical support to customers.
Based in Surrey
Salary up to approx £36k, with fantastic career opportunities.
* Providing customers with design information and technical solutions, focusing on splits systems and VRF products.
* Generate fully detailed applications & quotations for customer accounts.
* Using design and product selection software as required.
* Providing a full customer service, responding to customer calls and emails within a busy team environment.
* Liaising with the Sales Engineers to ensure clients receive necessary price or product information in an effective and efficient manner.
* A technical understanding of air conditioning is necessary but full product training will be given.
* A confident and positive phone manner and good verbal communication skills required.
* Strong IT knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and any design/CAD packages in addition would be beneficial.
* An HNC or degree in a building services or mechanical engineering discipline is desired but not essential.
* Applications invited from applications or design orientated engineers - from air conditioning or HVAC ideally.
* Mechanical Engineering Graduates with a strong HVAC understanding will also be considered, though additional office experience is required.
Basic salary from c£26-36k, dependent on background and experience.
Full company benefits to include pension, healthcare and 25 days holiday.
Excellent training and career plan.
Based in Surrey.