Air Conditioning Project Engineer
|Job Title:||Air Conditioning Project Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £40k+mileage, bonus|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2017 11:34|
Sales & Contracts Engineer in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration.
Basic to around £40k with quarterly bonus plus package.
Based in Oxford.
* Generating new business enquiries, liaising with existing customers and responding to incoming project leads.
* Calling on a mix of end user commercial and industrial customers and specialist fit out and build contractors. Clients include Colleges, Universities, NHS Trusts, Councils for schools and office/residential developments.
* Providing a full site survey, creating a working design and quotation, set up a contract and deliver the install to handover.
* Following up installs with service and maintenance quotations or standalone FM contract quotes.
* Focusing on split and VRF contracts and additional refrigeration equipment.
* An all-rounder - capable of developing new business, design of systems (including heat load calcs) and project management.
* Good working knowledge of Air Conditioning systems - principally splits and VRF and or coldrooms/freezers in a commercial setting.
* A flexible outlook to 'change hats' as required to suit the business needs.
A basic around c£40k
Quarterly bonus, paid on profit on delivered contracts.
Currently high mileage offered. A car allowance may be given, with lower mileage rates - to be discussed.
Pension & Healthcare offered after a qualifying period.
Based near to Oxford, spending approx 1-2 days in the office a week.
Home working available.
Visiting customers and attending site visits, with clients most commonly around the Midlands, South East and into London.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's