Air Conditioning Project Manager
|Job Title:||Air Conditioning Project Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £42k+car+bonus|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||March 24, 2017 15:54|
Project Engineer in Air Conditioning. Manchester. Salary up to approx £42k + car, bonus and benefits. Join one of the UK's market leaders.
* Managing Air Conditioning projects for commercial customers, focusing on VRF and split unit installations.
* Full involvement from enquiry, site survey, design and estimate, procurement of equipment, site and contract set up all the way through to delivery, handover and invoice.
* Liaising with both existing accounts and new customers, ranging from fit out contractors and end users.
* A strong technical background in Air Conditioning.
* Office/Project Management experience required.
* Commercially strong to ensure contracts are bought in on time and to budget.
* Excellent communication skills and the confidence to liaise with new customers.
* A full driving licence and flexible nature to manage multiple contracts.
A basic up to approx c£42k. Company car, benefits and a bonus based on personal performance.
Based in Manchester.
Suitable locations include: Manchester, Liverpool, Bolton, Preston, Oldham, Stockport.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Service & Commissioning Engineer - Air Conditioning
Basic to £40k+car & bonus
Basic to £48k+car+bonus
Senior Engineer - Cooling
Basic to £45k+vehicle, bonus
HVAC Design Manager
Basic to £55k, car/opt out, bonus
HVAC Design Engineer