Air Conditioning Project Manager
|Job Title:||Air Conditioning Project Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £40k+car+bonus|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2019 13:51|
Project Manager, Air Conditioning & Cooling projects
South/South East - home working available.
Salary approx £40k+car and package
* Carry out site surveys to produce a working design.
* Carrying out cool/heat load calculations, focusing primarily on split A/C units with some VRF, refrigeration, ventilation and chilled water enquiries in addition.
* Produce a quotation, liaising with manufacturers and suppliers on equipment & labour costs.
* Produce a programme and schedule of works, with RAMS, H&S files and all project administration put into place.
* Attend site as necessary, ensuring the installation is handed over on time and on budget.
* Experience of running projects in the A/C, refrigeration and cooling industries.
* Comfortable with design and taking the job through the project cycle.
* Flexibility to travel to client sites around the South/South East.
Basic salary up to £40k, with car/allowance, pension, healthcare, laptop and phone.
Flexible, with scope to be home or office based, most likely in the M3/M4 corridor with access to London as required.
Locations considered include: Southampton, Salisbury, Basingstoke, Farnborough Reading, Guildford, Oxford and London.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Service & Commissioning Engineer - Air Conditioning
Basic to £40k+car & bonus
Basic to £48k+car+bonus
Senior Engineer - Cooling
Basic to £45k+vehicle, bonus
HVAC Design Manager
Basic to £55k, car/opt out, bonus
HVAC Design Engineer