Air Conditioning Project Manager
|Job Title:||Air Conditioning Project Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £46k+car+benefits|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2019 13:38|
Project Manager required - Air Conditioning & Vent background.
Basic to approx £46k+car allowance+bonus
Based in the Birmingham area.
Be part of a growing venture!
* Overseeing HVAC & Mechanical Building Services projects from enquiry to handover.
* Focus will be on Air Conditioning & Ventilation design and installation, to include splits, VRF, chillers, air handling, extract systems, ductwork and overseeing smaller plumbing/pipework packages as required.
* To include site surveys, design or take off from drawings, estimating, procurement, programming, site management to invoice and handover to the client.
* Full client responsibility to include some developing potential customers where possible.
* Primarily managing office refurbishments, around a value of c£500k.
* The role will include a split of office/site, with a mix of local and national projects.
* Previous experience and technical understanding to design and install Air Conditioning & Ventilation packages.
* Experience and exposure to plumbing and heating systems preferred but not essential.
* Commercially able to run your own projects P&L.
* Full driving licence required to undertake regular site meetings.
* Site qualifications/tickets required.
Basic salary up to £46k, dependent on background and experience.
Car allowance, pension, bonus.
Ideally candidates will live within a commutable distance of their office just to the east of Birmingham, near to the NEC/Airport.
Suitable areas include: Birmingham, Solihull, Coventry and surrounding areas.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Service & Commissioning Engineer - Air Conditioning
Basic to £40k+car & bonus
Basic to £48k+car+bonus
Senior Engineer - Cooling
Basic to £45k+vehicle, bonus
HVAC Design Manager
Basic to £55k, car/opt out, bonus
HVAC Design Manager