Air Conditioning Sales & Project Manager
|Job Title:||Air Conditioning Sales & Project Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £45k+bonus|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2019 11:33|
Sales/Project Manager in Air Conditioning.
Salary approx £40-45k+bonus+car
Based Kent/South East
Help develop a new projects division with existing customers!
* Developing a new projects division in London/South East region.
* Following up enquiries from existing service clients, to survey, design and quote and project manage the installation to handover.
* Attending site/project meetings, with admin support (ordering equipment etc) from head office.
* Developing your own customer base through dedicated business development via a range of end users, fit-out and M&E contractors.
* Lead the division as it grows, to include teams of A/C installers and additional sales/project engineers.
* A strong working knowledge Air Conditioning is essential - focusing on splits and VRF into the commercial sector.
* Ability to survey and design a system is necessary.
* Experience of developing new customers or bringing new clients with you is desirable but not essential.
* An understanding of contracting required to deal with the construction side to include programming, RAMS, Health & Safety and on-site variations.
* Applications invited from Sales Engineers, Project Managers & Project Engineers.
A basic salary between c£35-45k, dependent on background and experience.
Car or car allowance.
Bonus scheme, paid out on profit.
Based in the Maidstone office, covering the London/South East.
Flexibility for some home-working, so applicants are invited from those in and around Kent, Essex, London, Sussex, Surrey areas.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Air Conditioning Project Manager
Basic to £46k+car+benefits
Air Conditioning Sales Engineer
Basic to £55k+car+bonus
Air Conditioning Service Engineer
Basic to £34k + travel time
Area Sales Manager
Area Sales Manager - Chillers
Basic to £47k+bonus+car