Air Conditioning Sales Engineer
|Job Title:||Air Conditioning Sales Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £40k|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||April 13, 2018 10:51|
Sales Engineer in Air Conditioning
Based South/South East - M3/M4 corridor preferred.
Salary up to £40k+car+£5k bonus
* Focusing on new business development, calling on a wide range of customers to include end users in hospitality, food and beverage and also commercial/industrial sectors via the contractors/consultants.
* Aim will be to pick up profitable business to quote, focusing on air conditioning, refrigeration and ventilation installation contracts.
* The role will be calling and visiting customers, following up leads, presenting to target clients, developing relationships with buyers and online marketing campaigns.
* Our client will consider Sales Engineers within HVAC with a proven track record or those aspiring to pursue a career in Technical Sales.
* Willingness to get out into the market and generate leads and enquiries - this role will suit those comfortable in new business development rather than account management.
* An understanding of Air Conditioning, Refrigeration or Ventilation is preferred but not essential - all technical surveys and quotes can be passed to the Projects team.
* Flexible with regards to travel, to meet with customers around the UK as necessary.
A basic up to £40k, with car/allowance, pension, healthcare and an annual bonus up to £7k based on individual and company performance.
Ideally based within the M3/M4 corridor to include home working and occasional office visits to meet and plan future sales strategies.
Suitable locations include: Portsmouth, Salisbury, Basingstoke, Guildford, Reading, Oxford.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Service & Commissioning Engineer - Air Conditioning
Basic to £40k+car & bonus
Basic to £48k+car+bonus
Senior Engineer - Cooling
Basic to £45k+vehicle, bonus
HVAC CAD Engineer
Basic to £40k + £5K bonus
HVAC Design Manager
Basic to £55k, car/opt out, bonus