Air Conditioning Service Engineer
|Job Title:||Air Conditioning Service Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £35k+van|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2018 17:20|
Air Conditioning Service Engineer required.
Basic to £34k+van+travel time.
* Join a new and expanding HVAC service and maintenance team.
* Focusing on planned maintenance and reactive call outs, plus some assistance on install and commissioning as required.
* Initially working on split/VRF Air Conditioning units, with some exposure to chillers, AHU's and controls.
* As the division grows, it's expected you'll be more involved with additional HVAC systems and hopefully providing career opportunities too.
* F-Gas qualified is necessary. Additional HVAC and Building Services qualifications such as Commercial Gas, Electrical a bonus but not essential.
* Full Driving licence
* Proven track record and experience in servicing and maintaining splits/VRF systems.
Basic up to £34k. Vehicle, pension, paid travel time, overtime, weekends and on-call to be discussed.
Ideally based in our around Manchester. Majority of the calls in the North West.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Service & Commissioning Engineer - Air Conditioning
Basic to £42k+car allowance & bonus
Internal Sales Engineer - Air Conditioning
Basic to £30k
Area Sales Manager - Air Conditioning
Basic to £52k+car+bonus
R&D Engineer HVAC
Basic to £35k
HVAC Sales Manager
Basic to £55k+car+bonus