Air Conditioning Service Engineer
|Job Title:||Air Conditioning Service Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £35k+van+door-door|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2019 11:08|
Service Engineer in Air Conditioning/Refrigeration.
Basic up to £35k+van. Door to door travel paid.
Based in the Liverpool area.
* Calling on industrial and manufacturing sites to provide planned maintenance of equipment focusing on chillers.
* Responding to reactive call-outs for equipment breakdowns, fault finding and inspections.
* Providing on-site technical advice and support.
* Reporting back to the office with maintenance and service works carried out
* Working independently, whilst liaising closely with the office.
* Chiller experience a bonus, however training and mentoring given.
* Applications invited from air conditioning and refrigeration service and maintenance engineers.
* F-Gas qualified and full driving licence required.
Basic in the c£28-35k bracket, dependent on background and chiller experience.
Company Van, Door to door travel, overtime and call out rota, 25 days holiday, pension and healthcare.
Covering the Liverpool and surrounding areas.
Ideally applicants will be located in or near to the likes of Liverpool, Chester, Warrington.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's