Service Manager from an Air Conditioning background required to develop a small HVAC division.
Basic up to approx £45k with car allowance, bonus and package.
Based in Manchester.
* Developing an HVAC contractors service and maintenance division.
* Position will include some calling on potential customers (or previous contacts of the contracts division) for new business. These will most likely include end user and FM companies.
* Putting together fully costed and detailed quotations for service contracts.
* Operational support to current customers to ensure technical support, oversee reactive calls and manage and develop existing accounts.
* Ensure KPI and SLA's are met in line with customer contracts.
* Have P&L responsibility and as the role develops, oversee staff members, sub-contractors and the division as a whole.
* Knowledge of air conditioning systems and additional HVAC equipment is preferred, as initially you will be trying to assist customers with technical issues.
* Ability to take control of situations personally - the division will be just you to start with, therefore would suit an all-rounder capable of taking on different tasks.
* The confidence to do some up-front selling or client development calls to help the division grow - it's yours to develop and grow.
* Ability to put together technical proposals and quotations.
A basic up to approx £45k, dependent on background and experience.
Bonus linked to profit of the division.
£6k car allowance, pension, healthcare.
Preference to be based near to Manchester to work with the team, though applications are invited from suitable candidates in other areas of the UK.