Applications Engineer - Cooling
|Job Title:||Applications Engineer - Cooling|
|Salary:||Basic to £42k, with full package.|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2019 11:47|
An HVAC Applications Engineer role, working on cooling products.
Based from home, with customer visits to London and the South.
Basic in the c£35-42k bracket, plus bonus and car allowance.
A background in HVAC and cooling is preferred.
* Liaising closely with internal sales engineers on high end cooling projects.
* Providing detailed and value engineered specifications for customers, product selections, with in-depth analysis for the consultants.
* Following up with detailed quotations.
* Assisting with full turnkey operations as required, to include project management, logistics and installations plus initial surveys and technical scoping.
* The role will involve liaison with customers, suppliers and potnential clients and you develop into the role, may include training, CPD's and developing customers from a sales perspective.
* Full support and product training both from the UK and abroad.
* A technical engineering background is required, ideally from HVAC to include chillers, data centre cooling, refrigeration or from mechanical services such as generators.
* A degree or HNC in a mechanical subject is preferred but not essential.
* Applications invited from HVAC Sales Engineers with technical ability or from Applications Engineers, Internal Sales, Product Managers who are both technical and confident to liaise with customers.
A basic up to approx c£35-42k with car allowance.
Approx £10k bonus.
25 days holiday.
Home based but ideally located within an hours commute of London for customer visits.
Suitable locations include the likes of: London, Peterborough, Cambridge, Milton Keynes, Luton, Chelmsford, Maidstone, Brighton, Southampton, Reading, Oxford.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's