Area Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Area Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £48K OTE £72K|
|Contact Name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2019 13:21|
Area Sales Manager required by a well established commercial HVAC provider. Ideal locations are: Cambridge, Chelmsford, Romford area.
The company has a vast range of high quality products which have some of the lowest failure rates in the sector. This role has a monthly commission on top of the basic and you can earn up to £72K in total earnings.
1. Selling a range of commercial HVAC products into Consultants and Contractors. Doing around 12-16 calls per week. 1 day at home.
2. Project tracking from specification to order. All the quotes are done by the office.
3. Listening to contractors needs and going to site or office as required.
4. A mix of new business and account management.
5. Having one of the broadest rangest of products within the market means it would suit someone of a technical nature who enjoys communicating technical information.
1. Sales experience or technical experience in heating or related sectors. They would consider a domestic service gas engineer who is looking to progress into sales.
2. Confident, hard working, and a good communicator.
1. Ideally commercial HVAC experience, particularly on the heating side.
Basic to £48K depending on experience.
OTE figure £72K.
Car allowance/Company car
25 days holiday + BH
Essex, North London, Cambridge, Suffolk, Norfolk. Ideally located - Cambridge, Chelmsford, Romford or North or East London.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's