Area Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Area Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £45K + £10K Bonus, Car, pension|
|Contact Name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 09:21|
Area Sales Manager required working within the specifications team for a leading heating company in the West Midlands. This company is well known for its excellent products and service. Relevant areas include Birmingham and Coventry.
For over 50 years, our client has been at the leading edge of research and development in the heating sector, and have a reputation for; high quality, high energy efficiency, low emissions, and good reliability. They are proud of their reputation for producing revolutionary domestic heating products that are manufactured to the highest standards possible. They are looking for a sales driven Area Sales Manager to join their already successful specification team.
- The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for gaining specifications in the Social Housing and New Build sectors. Your time will be spent calling on social housing 45%, contractors 25% and 35% new build. Selling a range of heating products. Finding out information from your clients if they are happy with their current contract, what suppliers they are using and when their renewal dates is to enable you to offer a tender.
- 80% of your time will be managing existing accounts and 20% will be gaining new business.
- Doing around 15 calls per week with time allowed to do admin and diary planning.
- You are expected to some entertaining.
The Successful Area Sales Manager will be:
- You will have an excellent sales track record and be strong on gaining new business.
- Technical understanding of HVAC products
- Good experience of presenting.
- Contacts in the Local Authority and Social Housing sector with Asset Managers and Gas Managers.
- Depending on the Area Sales Managers experience by client will pay:
- Basic between £35000 to £45000
- Bonus up to £10K of basic salary
- Pension 7%
- Excellent company car
- 25 Days holiday
Covering - the West Midlands.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's