Area Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Area Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £48K|
|Contact Name:||Clare Swain|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2017 13:18|
Area Sales Manager for a commercial heating company in the South London and Kent, Surrey, Sussex area.
A market leader in the sector with a first class product with competitive advantage features around energy efficiency, speed of heating, and consistency. They have a good company culture and have a record of keeping their staff for a long period of time. They also have a great manager who is well respected in the company. Their support and backup is excellent too.
To sell a market leading range of commercial HVAC products to specifiers (40%), merchants (20%) and contractors (40%). Their products are suited to offices, hotels, residential healthcare and sheltered housing, hospitals, public buildings, schools and colleges. Other tasks are:
* Managing orders and quotes through the supply chain.
* Plan, manage and report on customer meetings, and sales opportunities via the companies CRM.
* Do a mix of new business and account management work.
* Help in post order customer service.
* Provide installation advice to contractors.
1. Successful sales track record
2. Experience of the commercial HVAC sector.
3. Good contacts with M&E Consultants in the South East
Basic £42K to £48K, depending on experience
Bonus to £18K,uncapped.
25 days holiday
South & West London, Berkshire, Hampshire, Kent, Surrey, Sussex area
Relevant Cities: Relevant Cities: Reading, Bracknell, Farnborough, Basingstoke, Crawley, Horsham, Brighton, Tonbridge, Croydon, Dartford, Epsom, Maidstone, Rochester, Sevenoaks, Southampton, Woking.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's