Area Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Area Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £45K, Bonus to £10K|
|Contact Name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2017 11:30|
Area Sales Manager required for a growing, good quality commercial HVAC manufacturer in the South East.
An HVAC manufacturer with a multi million, growing turnover in the UK. They have a broad, well priced, high quality range of products. The company was established over 70 years ago and have been in the UK for over 30 years. They're a stable, well funded, family owned business, that make most of their own products from over 10 factories based in Europe. Their management approach is to run you run your patch independently.
The Area Sales Manager's role is to sell a broad range of commercial HVAC products, including heat interface units, to commercial M&E contractors (70%), M&E consultants (20%), OEM's & local authorities and housing associations (domestic & commercial) (10%).
Main tasks are:
* Promoting products
* Doing take offs and reviewing the technical requirements for projects
* Sizing products where necessary
* Working with other colleagues to help secure sales
* Doing CPD's where necessary
You will be supported by a back office who do all of your quotes. Some of the leads (20%) will come from the office, the rest will be self generated.
* Experience of commercial plantroom products, or related domestic products such Heat Interface Units, so long as selling to contractors and specifiers.
* Experience in a customer focused role (External Sales, Internal Sales, Project Management, Estimator).
* Not afraid to do new business
* Computer literate
Basic to £45K
Fully expensed company car e.g. Passat, Mazda 6,
Laptop + mobile
Death in service
Covering the West Sussex, East Sussex, Kent and Surrey.
Relevant cities: Crawley, Redhill, Brighton, Maidstone, Guildford, Camberley, Sevenoaks, Chichester, Epsom.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's