Area Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Area Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £38 + Bonus + Car + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Clare Swain|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2017 14:42|
Area Sales Manager required in the North West to promote a range of Domestic Heating and renewable products.
- Promoting a range of domestic heating products into one off installers, small contractors and merchants along the M62 corridor.
- Your week will be typically spent doing 6 to 8 calls per day with half a day for admin.
- Every call must have an objective. Ultimately, it's about following the process to the point of order.
- Assisting customers with technical solutions and doing presentations to installers to maintain and increase installer customer base.
- This is a very strong patch for my client so it is key that they find the right person to continue to grow and develop this area whilst maintaining the success it as achieved so far.
- You will be a confident, self-motivated person with a can-do attitude.
- A hunter with a passion to exceed targets
- You will find it easy to build relationships and influence people
- Strong organisational skills are a must
- Confident in delivering presentations and training to your installers
- Excellent negotiation skills on products and NOT margins
- Ideally you will already be selling to the target customers and have a excellent understanding of the related products.
- If you do not have knowledge of related products then you must have a minimum of 18 months sales experience and come with a proven sales record.
- Offering a basic salary up to £38000
- Bonus up to £7500 per year
- Car VW Passat, Mazda are examples of typical cars available
- Pension company contribute 3%, after 5 years 5%, after 10 years 7%
- Child Care Vouchers
- 23 Days Holiday + BH (3 days must be used over the Christmas period)
M62 Corridor - covering Leeds/Wakefield/Bradford/Halifax/Huddersfield/Oldham/Bolton
Please note we can only respond to candidates that meet the above criteria.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's