Area Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Area Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to c£45 + Commission £10-12k + Car|
|Contact Name:||Stacey Goodall|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2017 09:15|
Specialist ventilation company are seeking an Area Sales Manager to cover the South West and Wales.
This is a great opportunity to join a company who invest in research and development, and are at the forefront of technology in their field.
- Selling a range of premium industrial ventilation products throughout the South West and Wales.
- Working remotely, you will be responsible for your own diary, and should seek to spend 4 days seeing customers, with 1 admin day.
- Route to market will be through OEM's, from a range of industries to include agriculture, industrial cooling, and refrigeration.
- You will be taking on an already successful patch, so to begin with, the position may feel more like an Account Management position. However, there is still room for development.
- Attending industry-specific exhibitions and seminars when applicable.
- Technical ability within engineering is required - a HNC, HND or Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Building Services, or related field, would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication to be able to build and maintain professional relationships.
- Successful track record in an External Sales position, although Internal Salespeople, Application Engineers, or those who are in more technical roles e.g. Design, R&D, may also be considered.
- Engineering experience, ideally in HVAC or Building Services. Experience with Industrial Heating, or Industrial Ventilation would be a distinct advantage.
- UK driving license is required.
Basic up to c£45K dependent on experience, with on target commission around £10-12K, with car, mobile office and good pension scheme on offer.
Covering the South West and Wales. Relevant locations include: Bristol, Exeter, Devon, Plymouth, Dorchester, Poole, Bournemouth, Bath, Somerset, Swindon, Gloucester, Worcester, Hereford, Shrewsbury, Telford, Newport, Cardiff, Bridgend, and surrounding areas.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's