Specification Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Specification Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £42K|
|Contact Name:||Clare Swain|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2017 15:30|
Specification Sales Manager for a commercial heating company in the North of England.
THE COMPANY - Specification Sales Manager
A market leader in the sector with a first class product range with competitive advantage features around energy efficiency, speed of heating, and consistency. They have a good company culture and have a record of keeping their staff for a long period of time. They also have a great manager who is well respected in the company. Their support and backup is excellent too.
THE ROLE - Specification Sales Manager
To sell a market leading range of commercial HVAC products to specifiers. Their products are suited to offices, hotels, residential healthcare and sheltered housing, hospitals, public buildings, schools and colleges. Other tasks are:
- Take a proactive approach to achieving agreed business plan targets and outcomes.
- Specifically target consulting engineers to secure product specification opportunities.
- Work with technical consultant to strengthen product specification opportunities.
- Work with business development managers to convert product specification opportunities into orders.
- Develop relationship marketing opportunities with consulting engineers.
- Make best use of lead information to identify projects relevant to key market sectors and develop these to secure specifications and business opportunities.
- Identify CPD opportunities.
- Identify networking opportunities to promote the brand.
- Identify marketing opportunities and attend events when required.
- Develop relationships with internal and external colleagues to ensure that enquiries, quotations, specifications, negotiations and orders are handled effectively and efficiently.
- Work efficiently with all departments to meet company and individual objectives.
- Contribute to sales meetings and any other departmental meeting as required.
- Provide design and product selection advice to customers.
- Report on all activities, prospects and sales opportunities through company CRM and other systems.
THE PERSON - Specification Sales Manager
1. Successful sales track record.
2. Experience of the commercial HVAC sector.
3. Good contacts with M&E Consultants.
THE PACKAGE - Specification Sales Manager
Basic c£42K might pay more depending on experience.
Commission to £18K,uncapped.
25 days holiday.
THE LOCATION - Specification Sales Manager
Covering the North, but based in the North West.
Relevant Cities: Manchester, Liverpool, Oldham, Leeds, Newcastle, Bradford, Huddersfield.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's