Area Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Area Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to c£50K + Good Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Stacey Goodall|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2018 13:04|
Area Sales Manager is required with a leading ventilation manufacturer to join the team covering London area. Flexibility on patch, as this is a brand new role as part of their expansion plans.
This is an opportunity for a seasoned performer to join an innovative, quality manufacturer with career development opportunities and many industry leading products.
- The Area Sales Manager will be selling air handling and air distribution solutions and calling on M&E Consultants and Contractors, and some main contractors and architects.
- You will be responsible for developing and implementing customer and territory sales strategy and there is an internal team of specialist estimators and applications engineers to support you.
- You must have a successful sales record in the specification and sale of HVAC equipment.
- You must have established relationships within the HVAC specification market within the region.
- Ideally you will be educated to HNC or higher in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services.
- Technical sales experience with AHU's and Air Distribution products would be a distinct advantage.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the essential criteria above as we are experiencing a high level of unsuitable applications and cannot reply.
The company is offering a basic salary up to c£50K with an excellent bonus scheme that can add 50% of salary. There is a benefits package that includes pension, 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays.
The territory is flexible, dependent on location of the successful candidate. However, majority of your time will be spent in London. Relevant locations include: Dartford, Bromley, Croydon, Tonbridge, Crawley, Epsom, Leatherhead, Woking, Bracknell, Slough, Twickenham, Hayes, Wembley, Watford, Romford, St Albans, Harlow and surrounding areas.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's