Connecting...

W1siziisimnvbxbpbgvkx3rozw1lx2fzc2v0cy90ag9ybmh2ywmvanbnl2jhbm5lci1kzwzhdwx0lmpwzyjdxq

Jobs

Area Sales Manager

Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Oxford
Industry:
Salary: Basic to c£40K + uncapped commission
Reference: 2364
Contact Name: Stacey Goodall
Job Published: May 02, 2018 11:52

Job Description

Leading manufacturer of commercial ventilation products is seeking an Area Sales Manager for the South. 

The company is a leading name in the field so you will be account managing with existing customers, as well as developing new ones. 

THE ROLE

  • Selling a leading range of commercial ventilation products, focusing on Natural Ventilation solutions via the specification route into Architects, M&E Consultants and Contractors. 
  • Projects will be biased towards the education market, but will also include office blocks, hotels, and prisons. 
  • You will be taking over a well-performing patch, so 70% of your time will be spent account managing, with the remaining 30% going after new work. 

THE PERSON

Essential

  • Specification sales experience, and able to demonstrate a good track record in a sales role. 
  • You must have experience selling a technical HVAC product. 

Desirable 

  • Experience with air distribution, or natural ventilation products would be a distinct advantage. 

THE PACKAGE

The company offers a basic salary in the region of c£40k + commission of between £5k and £15k for on target performance, which is uncapped + car, and additional company benefits. 

LOCATION

Covering the South. Relevant locations include: Oxford, Swindon, Winchester, Salisbury, Reading, Guildford, London, Aylesbury, Harlow, Luton and surrounding areas.