Area Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Area Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to c£40K + uncapped commission|
|Contact Name:||Stacey Goodall|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2018 11:28|
Leading manufacturer of air distribution products are seeking an Area Sales Manager to cover the South East/Southern region.
They are willing to re-define the geographical area to best suit the successful candidate's location.
The company are a leading name in the field, who invest in product development.
- You will be securing specifications for a range of commercial ventilation products from consulting engineers, and following the process with the related contractors.
- You will be required to support customers with technical queries, although the company are renowned for their technical design support from their head office.
- Because the brand name is well-known in the industry, it will be a mix of managing existing accounts as well seeking new ones.
- Must be a self-starter, and tenacious character to liaise with potential clients at all levels, to seek out projects and potential customers so to meet and exceed sales budgets for the area.
- You must have experience of selling technical HVAC products into the M&E Consultants and Contractors in the desired territory.
- Good track record of growing an area in an external sales position.
Basic around the c£40K mark, with an uncapped commission structure that could increase potential earnings by 15-20%. Car and additional company benefits are on offer.
Covering the South. Relevant locations include: London, Oxford, Swindon, Winchester, Salisbury, Reading, Guildford, London, Aylesbury, Harlow, Luton and surrounding areas.
The patch may be re-defined dependent on the successful candidate's location.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's