Area Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Area Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £47K + up to 25% bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2018 11:26|
Area Sales Manager required for a leading HVAC manufacturer in the North of England. Ideally located in either Leeds, Manchester or Liverpool. Basic to £47K.
- Established over 100 years ago and a market leader in their field of expertise in HVAC.
- Recognised as having the best products in their sector. They also have a number of unique products.
- Technical knowledge in the business.
- 30K different products.
- Don't fight on price.
- They can go into a project and design a full system from scratch.
- They have commissioning knowledge too.
- Area Sales Manager required to sell a range of HVAC products into M&E Contractors 30%, Consultants 30% and Distributors 30%.
- Act upon leads generated by Barbour ABI.
- They have a design team to help you do designs on complicated projects. On simpler projects you'll be advising customers on product selection.
- They're looking for 2/3 quality calls a day.
- You will be comfortable in using a CRM system to record meetings and track projects.
- Knowledge of M&E Consultants
- Knowledge of M&E Contractors. e.g. Crownhouse, Balfours, Shepherds, HE Simms.
- Basic knowledge of pumps, pressurisation and sizing valves
£40000 to £47000 depending on the person. Ideally c £45K.
Bonus up to 25%
Company car / Opt out.
25 Days holiday
North of England, Manchester, Liverpool, Preston, Leeds and sometime in Newcastle. Ideally located on the M62 corridor.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's