Area Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Area Sales Manager|
|Contact Name:||Stacey Goodall|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2018 09:05|
Area Sales Manager is required by a large, successful group in the UK and overseas. The role will be focused on their heating range of products, covering the South of the UK.
- Promoting a product portfolio of air curtains and related heating products. Whilst they have been sold in the UK as a wider product offering, the company are now looking for a focused Area Sales Manager to grow the business even more.
- Calling on Consultants, Contractors and Commercial/Industrial End Users throughout the North of the UK.
- The role will be focused on bringing in new business, however, they do often get enquiries through the office to follow up on.
- The range of products are well-respected in the European market due to their energy efficient solutions. They also invest heavily into R&D to ensure their products remain competitive.
- The company are able to provide both standard and tailor-made solutions to customers' requirements.
- Successful track record in an external sales role, and be able to demonstrate development of an area.
- You must have experience of selling air curtains and related products.
- Existing relationships with Consultants and Contractors in the South.
- Full UK driving license.
- Ideally, you will have experience of selling to commercial/industrial end users.
Basic up to c£45K, with a potential small bonus. Car, home office, and contributory pension scheme are also on offer.
Covering the South of the UK. Relevant locations include: Oxford, Reading, Swindon, Basingstoke, Guildford, Winchester, Salisbury, Greater London, Surrey, Bath, Maidstone and surrounding areas.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's