Area Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Area Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Basic DOE + 25% Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Stacey Goodall|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2018 08:57|
Area Sales Manager required for leading HVAC distributor to cover Scotland.
- Working closely with 2 branches in Scotland, who are able to offer support. Your time will be mainly spent along the Central Belt.
- Selling a range of Ventilation products, to include Fans, AHU's and air distribution products from market-leading manufacturers.
- Tracking upcoming projects from main contractor awarded, using systems like ABI.
- Mainly calling on the M&E and specialist ventilation contractors in Scotland.
- Element of Key Account Management - however, the role does incorporate chasing dormant accounts, and new business development based on new projects.
- Projects would include schools, universities, high rise student accommodation, offices etc.
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder - be able to maintain, and maximise accounts to their full potential.
- Good sales track record within the HVAC market, with a basic technical understanding of Ventilation products.
- Experience of selling to M&E Contractors.
- Full UK driving license.
Basic dependent on experience, with bonus structure that could realistically add 25% of your basic salary per annum.
Car and additional company benefits are on offer.
Ideally, you will be based near the Central Belt. Relevant locations include: Edinburgh, Glasgow, East Kilbride, Livingstone, Flakirk, Stirling, Dunfermline, Kirkaldy, Dunblane and surrounding areas.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's