Area Sales Manager - Heating
|Job Title:||Area Sales Manager - Heating|
|Salary:||Basic to £38K, Bonus £8K|
|Contact Name:||Clare Swain|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2017 09:48|
Area Sales Manager required for a leading heating company in the Birmingham Area
A leader in their field with first class support, both in pre-sales, and post-sales. They differentiate themselves by having excellent reliability and performance.
THE ROLE of the Area Sales Manager is to sell a range of domestic heating products to a range of customers, specifically - merchants and installers. The purpose of the role is build relationships with customers and persuade them to use our clients' products.
- Encouraging new customers to join their loyalty program.
- Encouraging existing customers to progress through the different stages of their loyalty program
- Doing roughly 6 calls a day with 4 breakfast mornings and 2 evening meals per month
- Discussing features and benefits with customers
- Solve any problems that customers have
The successful Area Sales Manager will be based in the Birminham area and you will have:
- Experience within the Domestic Heating / plumbing / bathroom sector with a good understanding of the route to market.
- Contacts with customers (merchants such as City Plumbing, independants or installers)
- Excellent sales experience
- A positive, hungry, can do attitude.
For the right Area Sales Manager my client will offer a package of:
Basic up to £40K
Company car - Wide choice of cars to choose from.
25 days holiday
The location for the Area Sales Managers role is Birmingham. To be consider for the role you will need to live on patch.
Other relevant job titles: Sales Engineer, Sales Representative, Account Manager, Salesman, Business Development Manager, Regional Sales Manager.
Please note that we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you have not heard from from us within 28 days of your application you will have been unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's