Assistant Air Conditioning Engineer
|Job Title:||Assistant Air Conditioning Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £25k+door-door travel+van|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2019 10:25|
Assistant Air Conditioning Engineer required!
Based around London/Surrey/Berkshire area to cover service & planned maintenance calls.
Salary up to approx £25k
* Starting out as a junior with guidance from a senior engineer and the office, you'll initially be undertaking planned maintenance of air conditioning units.
* If you're not qualified, then the company will put you through your F-Gas to ensure you can sign off maintenance reports and potentially start attending break-downs on customer sites.
* You also may assist with larger installation projects.
* This is a mobile role, so travel will be involved throughout London and the South of England.
* Basic air conditioning knowledge is required - be it as a mate, improver, installer or service engineer.
* An enthusiastic and can-do attitude, with a desire to learn.
* Ability to work independently once you've been shown the ropes.
* Full driving licence required.
Negotiable salary based on previous experience, most likely in the £20-25k bracket. Engineers with further experience or an F-Gas qualification could be in the c£25-35k bracket.
Door-door travel, Company Van, phone, i-pad, pension, 24 days holiday.
Ideally based in South London, Surrey, North Hampshire or Berkshire areas to cover the South/South East.
Suitable areas include: Central/South London, Guildford, Aldershot, Farnborough, Basingstoke, Winchester, Reading.
There will be calls into Central London once/twice a week.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Service & Commissioning Engineer - Air Conditioning
Basic to £40k+car & bonus
Senior Engineer - Cooling
Basic to £45k+vehicle, bonus
Basic to £48k+car+bonus
HVAC Design Engineer
HVAC CAD Engineer
Basic to £40k + £5K bonus