Back End Node Engineer
|Job Title:||Back End Node Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £55,000|
|Contact Name:||James Thornhill|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2020 10:19|
Salary: Up to £55,000
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP
About the company
An award winning & VC Backed Conversation-as-a-Service start up working with AI & Machine Learning to change life for business and provide them with easy communication through NLP to their consumers.
You will join a team of 12 where you will work on building next generation AI capabilities. You will work on a platform which uses a mix of vendor & in house tech, including UI, NLP & Machine Learning engines.
You will be a problem solver, and develop integration elements, build data models, API’s and 3rd Party SDKs
- Be a key member in driving the build out conversational AI Platform
- Embrace leading edge technologies and methodologies
- Discuss the best technologies to use
- Show off your creative skills
- Node.JS Experience
- Good communication skills, written & spoken
- Experienced with other OO programming languages would be nice but not essential (python, c#)
- Agile development methodologies
- Nice to have : Cloud, API, REST, Azure, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, MongoDB
If you feel you hit some of the criteria of this position, please call and I will look to put your application forward for the best possible response.
Please call me, Liam Wilson, on 0113 416 6111 or email email@example.com