BMS Project Manager
|Job Title:||BMS Project Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £50K + Car|
|Contact Name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2020 17:31|
A BMS Project Manager is required for one of the most profitable and forward thinking BMS companies ideally based around London or the surrounding counties (Watford, Enfield, Basildon, Dartford, Sevenoaks, Crawley, Woking or Slough). Home based and flexible hours working available. Basic to £50K with great benefits package.
THE COMPANY - BMS Project Manager
Renowned for their approach to quality and long term relationships with customers, this superbly run BMS company is now looking for BMS Project Manager to help deliver projects.
Key Benefits include:
- A full forward order book, and a profitable business with a leader with a long term vision. All of their staff are currently back from furlough with no redundancies.
- First class operating procedures in place.
- They make their own control panels to ensure first class quality for their customers.
- They're growing their business in a sustainable, low risk and profitable way.
- They're experts on Smart Buildings, which gives them the edge in obtaining new work, especially big jobs.
THE ROLE - BMS Project Manager
A fantastic opportunity to progress within a forward thinking business. The main aspects of the role would include:
- A varied and interesting role working on projects around £1m in size from post order to hand over.
- Organising the delivery of BMS projects either via in house labour or sub contracted labour.
- Delivering projects on time and to budget whilst keeping customers fully satisfied.
- Working mainly on Trend products but also other products/services including smart building technologies to help end users lower costs.
THE PERSON - BMS Project Manager
Essential criteria are:
- At least five years experience of delivering BMS projects successfully including 1 year of working on projects c £1m in size
- Good technical knowledge of BMS.
Able to design, project manage and commission.
THE PACKAGE - BMS Project Manager
- Basic to £50K depending on experience
- 25 days holiday increasing to 30 with length of service.
- Good company car options including hybrid, or opt out.
- Excellent pension and life insurance
LOCATION - BMS Project Manager
The role would cover the South East and London however you can work from home. You should be based in any of the counties surrounding London. Relevant cities/towns: (Watford, Enfield, Basildon, Dartford, Sevenoaks, Crawley, Woking or Slough)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's