Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £55K, £12K bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2018 10:25|
Business Development Manager required for a growing and reputable commercial HVAC manufacturer, covering the South East. You should ideally be living around Luton or Milton Keynes.
THE ROLE - Business Development Manager
* To proactively sell a full range of commercial HVAC valves to M&E Contractors in the South East mainly.
* The customer base is focused mainly on the M&E Contractors.
* There will be the odd occasion when you call on the M&E Consultants.
* Value engineering projects and doing schedule call offs.
THE PERSON - Business Development Manager
* Good sales experience.
* Experience of commercial valves in the HVAC sector.
* Excellent contacts within M&E Contractors in the South East.
* Knowledge of commissioning valves
* Knowledge of M&E Contractors on a national basis.
THE PACKAGE - Business Development Manager
Basic £50K - £55K
Bonus £10K - £15K
THE LOCATION - Business Development Manager
The patch is national in the UK, however 70-80% of your time will be spent in the South East so ideally you should be based around Luton, Milton Keynes, Chelmsford, Slough. Applications from candidates below the river will also be considered.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's