Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Salary:||Basic c£50K Bonus £20K|
|Contact Name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2018 16:11|
Business Development Manager required to sell a leading highly innovative range of commercial HVAC products to Developers, M&E Consultants, M&E Contractors in the London and South East area. Basic c£50K with a £20K bonus.
The role involves:
- Work on Glenigans leads.
- Look at jobs on the ground.
- Track the consultant down, track the builder down. Go out there and work with the projects and all the ways through from cradle (Developer, End User and Consultant) to grave (M&E Contractor and Fabricator).
- Drive the project through and bring at least 1 or 2 projects through in the first year and 6-8 thereafter.
- Alot of their products are suited to building around 50 stories high.
- Conduct site visits to get an understanding of what's needed on site.
- Take leads to the fabricators
- Got to be a top level communicator to be able to deal with a varied customer base ranging from Developer to Fabricator. Have experience of calling on a wide variety of people.
- Technical ability.
- Great sales track record.
Basic: c£50K basic.
Company car. Or opt out. Negotiable.
Bonus: 40% of basic is achievable.
Covering London Essex and Kent. Relevant cities: Chelmsford, Watford, Basildon, Brentwood, Enfield, London.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's