CAD Engineer - Sheet Metal
|Job Title:||CAD Engineer - Sheet Metal|
|Salary:||Basic to £35k+package|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 16:36|
CAD Engineer, Leeds,
Basic to approx £35k.
Market Leading Mechanical Manufacturer, fantastic facilities, great training and career opportunities.
* Working in the New Product Development department, producing layout drawings, 3D models and pipe-work design.
* Creating sheet metal manufactured drawings.
* Taking a project from initial concept through to manufacture/production.
* Liaison with in-house engineers and the factory.
* Managing projects to budget and schedule, creating bills of materials.
* Sheet metal manufacturing/design experience required.
* A hands-on background in sheet metal is preferred.
* Previous product design knowledge is sought.
* HNC or above qualification in an engineering based subject.
* Able user and/or experience of the following:
- Solid Edge
- Radan 2D CAD/CAM
- Mechanical Desktop 3D
- Autocad 2D
- MS Word & Excel packages
A basic salary up to approx £35k with excellent company benefits.
Based on the outskirts of Leeds.
Suitable locations include: Leeds, Wakefield, Bradford, Halifax, Huddersfield, Harrogate.