|Job Title:||Chiller Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £36k + van, door-door travel.|
|Contact Name:||Shelley Hamilton|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2017 16:50|
Chiller Engineer, (will provide Turbocor training) Working in London, Luton, Kent and South area. Starting salary up to £36,000
Offering real career progression opportunities this is a company who recruit their management team, where possible, from their existing work force and provide Turbocor training.
THE ROLE - Chiller Engineer
* Working on the full range of chiller systems and equipment from all manufacturers on prestigious contracts
* Some Air Conditioning work on Split A/C and Multi Split units, packaged units, close control units although 80% of the work will be on Chillers
THE PERSON - Chiller Engineer
* You should have covered planned and reactive maintenance to equipment from all the major manufacturers
* You’ll have worked on Split A/C and Multi Split units, packaged units, close control units
* You will have a current F-Gas safe handling of refrigerants qualification
* Ideally you’ll be qualified to a minimum of City and Guilds Refrigeration and Air Conditioning or equivalent
THE PACKAGE - Chiller Engineer
Starting salary is up to £36,000.
Overtime and on call rota, 20 days’ holiday increasing to 25 plus 8 days’ bank holiday, pension, health scheme and other useful benefits
LOCATION - Chiller Engineer
Covering Kent , London and the South.
Suitable towns/cities include: Kent, Guildford, Epsom, Croydon, Richmond, Twickenham, Luton and London.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's