Control Systems Engineer
|Job Title:||Control Systems Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to c£35K|
|Contact Name:||Stacey Goodall|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2018 09:44|
Manufacturer of HVAC equipment, are looking for a Controls Systems Engineer to be based out their office in the West Midlands.
- Provide and improve solutions for production, product management and customer needs.
- Develop and implement into production controls and systems such that a wide range of HVAC applications can be manufactured seamlessly and provide adequate targeted supporting documentation and training.
- Producing and updating drawings, design amendments, prepare new products, liaise with suppliers and test prototypes, and keeping manufacturing informed.
- Research and develop control equipment.
- Design and build test equipment to allow testing of controls systems in R&D, production and the field.
- Experience within HVAC and related controls.
- Knowledge of Modbus, Bacnet etc.
- HND/Degree qualification in an engineering discipline.
- Experience in lean manufacturing.
- Control panel design, PLC, HMI and SQL experience would be a distinct advantage.
Basic up to c£35K
The successful candidate will be based in the West Midlands. Relevant locations include: Birmingham, Dudley, Wolverhampton, Kidderminster, Redditch, Telford, Stourbridge and surrounding areas.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's