Controls Engineer - Commissioning
|Job Title:||Controls Engineer - Commissioning|
|Salary:||Basic to £37k+van+door-door|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2019 10:56|
Controls Engineer required.
Focusing on commissioning of HVAC projects.
Covering the South of England, focused on West London.
Basic to £37k+door-door travel. OTE £50k+
* Commissioning HVAC controls projects and installations.
* Mobile role based on critical customer sites to ensure HVAC controls systems are integrated.
* Providing on site inductions, supervising installations, training customers and providing technical support.
* Applications invited from Controls Engineers, BMS Engineers, HVAC Engineers or Electrical Engineers who have working knowledge of BMS controls systems. Full training given.
* Understanding and knowledge of the likes of Trend and Siemens preferred.
* Full driving licence required and flexible to travel as required.
Basic to £37k.
Door to door travel, plus overtime. OTE is over £50k.
25 days holiday.
You'll be based around the South/South East to cover customer sites in the Home Counties, London and Southern England as required.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's