Controls Engineer - Commissioning
|Job Title:||Controls Engineer - Commissioning|
|Salary:||Basic to £37k+van+door-door|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2019 10:56|
Controls Engineer required.
Focusing on commissioning of HVAC projects.
Covering the South of England, focused on West London.
Basic to £37k+door-door travel. OTE £50k+
* Commissioning HVAC controls projects and installations.
* Mobile role based on critical customer sites to ensure HVAC controls systems are integrated.
* Providing on site inductions, supervising installations, training customers and providing technical support.
* Applications invited from Controls Engineers, BMS Engineers, HVAC Engineers or Electrical Engineers who have working knowledge of BMS controls systems. Full training given.
* Understanding and knowledge of the likes of Trend and Siemens preferred.
* Full driving licence required and flexible to travel as required.
Basic to £37k.
Door to door travel, plus overtime. OTE is over £50k.
25 days holiday.
You'll be based around the South/South East to cover customer sites in the Home Counties, London and Southern England as required.