Electrical Project Manager
|Job Title:||Electrical Project Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £40k+car+bens|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2018 11:45|
Electrical Project Engineer required
Based near Leicester
Basic approx £32-40k+car+bens
Start a new division!
* Responsible for a new electrical division for an established Mechanical/HVAC company.
* Working alongside the mechanical team, running the electrical packages on commercial projects.
* Overseeing surveys, design, CAD, quotations, procurement, site management to handover.
* Creating a working team via sub-contractors and recruitment of in-house labour.
* Full client responsibility, with meetings on site as required.
* Experience of running electrical building services contracts - with strong working knowledge of the likes of commercial lighting, cabling, security systems.
* Comfortable on AutoCAD to produce your own designs.
* Applications invited from Project Engineers, Project Managers, Contracts Managers & Contract Engineers or Design Engineers with some contracting experience.
* Interested to run & develop your own division.
* Full driving licence required.
Basic salary approx £32-40k, depending on background and track record.
Car/allowance, pension, healthcare, laptop, phone etc.
A bonus linked to company/divisional profit may be discussed.
Office based in the Leicester area.
Applications invited from those within an hours commute.
Please note there will also be regular travel to sites as required.
Suitable locations include: Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Burton, Tamworth.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's