Graduate HVAC Engineer
|Job Title:||Graduate HVAC Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £28k+package|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2017 16:10|
Mechanical HVAC Graduate Engineer
Based Surrey with some travel
Basic c£24-28k + excellent benefits.
* Joining the technical team, to provide technical support and guidance to their customers.
* Issuing solutions over the phone and electronically to engineers, principally on air conditioning and heat pump break downs and installations.
* Support clients with the provision of spares, warranty claims & additional enquiries.
* On completion of training, there will be some field work to include fault finding and assisting engineers with on-site commissioning.
* Also assisting with projects, design and compiling sales quotations where required.
* Applications invited from graduates in Mechanical Engineering or a Building Services related subject.
* A strong working knowledge and interest of HVAC is required - principally air conditioning and refrigeration.
* Applications also invited from engineers within air conditioning, who may be working towards NVQ and/or F-Gas qualifications.
* Good communication and IT skills necessary, as you'll be liaising regularly with engineers.
* A full driving licence as you will be visiting sites once you've been fully trained.
A salary up to approx £28k with excellent benefits package to include car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare and 25 days holiday.
Based out of the office in Surrey, with some travel to customer sites around the UK as required.
Suitable locations include: South/South West London, Woking, Guildford, Leatherhead, Walton on Thames, Weybridge.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HVAC Sales Engineer
Basic to £36k + £15k bonus+car,
HVAC Service Sales Manager
Basic to £45k+car & bonus
Air Conditioning Engineer
Basic to £25k+overtime+van
Air Conditioning Service Engineer
Basic to £30k, door-door travel
Air Conditioning Applications Engineer
Basic to £36k+benefits